Cambridge Audio Evo 150 Integrated Amplifier
With Evo 75, we’ve brought your audio past and present into the future. With outstanding Hypex NCore Class D amplification and our class-leading StreamMagic music streaming platform onboard - all you need to do is add speakers to enjoy superb high-resolution audio quality from one elegant, discreet box.
And thanks to its suite of digital and analogue inputs, as well as its high-quality digital-to-analogue convertor, Evo can be the heart of your hi-fi system for years to come.
Connectivity to Suit Your Needs
Thanks to its suite of digital and analogue inputs, Evo is ready for you to add your favourite sources and build a wider system. Even video sources can join in - just connect your TV’s HDMI ARC output to Evo’s ARC input.
No matter where your music’s coming from, Evo will make it sound its best.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
It couldn’t be simpler. Plug Evo into the mains and wire it to your speakers. Then, fire up your favourite music streaming service on a smartphone or tablet and connect to Evo using the app, Bluetooth or Evo’s built-in streaming service support. Pick a tune, press play and adjust the volume to your taste.
- Power Output: 150W into 8 Ohms
- Amplification: Class-D Hypex Ncore®
- DAC: ESS Sabre ES9018K2M
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz +0/-3dB
- Analog Inputs: 1 x RCA, 1 x balanced XLR, 1 x Moving Magnet Phonostage
- Digital Inputs: 2 x TOSLINK optical, 1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 1 x TV ARC
- Bluetooth: 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting SBC, aptX and aptX HD codecs
- USB: USB Type B conforming to USB Audio Class 1 or USB Audio Class 2 (user selectable)
- Outputs: Speakers A+B, 3.5mm Headphone, Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output, Bluetooth: 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting up to aptX HD
- Ethernet: IEEE 802.3, 10 Base-T or 100 Base-T
- WI-FI: Dual Band 2.4/5gHz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 700w
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5w
- Dimensions: (W X H X D) 12.5" x 3.5" x 14"
- Weight: 12 lbs
- In the Box: Evo 150 All-in-One Player, Quick Start Guide, Safety Guide, Remote Control, Mains Lead, 2 x AAA Batteries, Customisable Side Panels x 2