Dayens Ampino Preamplifier
The newest addition to the Ampino line, the Preamplifier is a budget-minded preamp that offers high end sound. When paired with the Ampino Monoblocks, the three units are roughly as wide as a standard integrated unit and can fit onto most single-shelf spaces.
- Compact Design
- Short Signal Paths
- No coupling capacitor used in the signal path
- Oversized Analog Power Supply
- Separate Power Supply for Controls
- Remote control included (allows volume control and input selection)
- Gain: 4 dB
- Frequency Response: 0 Hz - 1 MHz (-3 dB)
- Input Impedance: 100 kOhms (Single Ended)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Line Outputs: Two pairs (Single Ended)
- Line Inputs: Four pairs (Single Ended)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.6" x 6" x 11.25"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs