Norma Audio Revo PA-160 MR Monoblock Amplifiers
The REVO PA-160MR a truly unique power amplifier. ALL the feeding sources are electronically stabilized. The stabilised supply stages have very high speed and great accuracy with higher values than those required by the most dynamic music. Its regulation system is, under any point of view, superior even if compared with the best batteries while shedding their inconveniences. We have succeeded in realising the “IDEAL SUPPLY”, avoiding any kind of exterior noise or sound pollution. When listening to a REVO PA-160MR the listener gets an idea of the hidden potential in their music. It is free from the chronic pollution the listener had to endure previously and it is reproduced with a realism that had never been reached before. Power, dynamics, speed, and transparency are matched to an absolute absence of listening fatigue and strong musicality.
These features make it a perfect match with the preamp REVO SC-2, which expresses the same sound personality. But, also for people who want to combine it with other preamps, the REVO PA-160MR can be a perfect partner.
- Extreme low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide band ( >2 MHz ).
- Separate power supply for Gain, Driver and Output stages.
- Full Regulated Power Supply, High Speed, High Current Very Low Noise, Very Low Impedance
- High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and driver stage.
- High current MOS-FET power device (200 A output peak current).
- 16 power device for a total rated 2.000 W power handling capability.
- High filtering capacity (70.000 uF) with numerous (24) low impedance capacitors.
- Toroidal power transformers specially designed for audio applications, low flow dispersion, low mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with consequent low output impedance, 2 x 400 VA.
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Inputs configurable RCA (unbalanced) & XLR (balanced)
- Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- RCA solid core gold plated plug connector for any signal connections.
- DC Protection for sensitive speakers.
- Connections: 1 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced
- Input Impedance: 47Kohm (non sel. input) / 33Kohm (sel. input)
- Outputs Voltage: 1 Binding Post couple, 4mm Banana and forks
- Frequency Response: 0 Hz – 2.0 MHz (-3dB, non filtered)
- Output Power: 160W RMS / 8Ohm – 300W RMS / 4 Ohm
- Gain, Sensitivity: 28.5 dB, 1.35 V r.m.s. / 160 W – 8 Ohm
- Topology Full Regulated Power Supply, High Speed, High Current
- Very Low Noise, Very Low Impedance
- Configuration: Solid state Mono
- Power devices: MosFet, 4 pairs
- Avaible output current: 48 A continuous, 200 A peack
- Capacity of filter: 72.000 Uf, 24 capacitors
- Supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some country)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 110x430x365mm (excluding feet, rear connections )
- Weight: 25 Kg
- Note: Monophonic power amplifier