Norma HS-IPA1 Integrated Amplifier
The NORMA HS-IPA1 is an integrated designed for the enthusiast who values space as much as they value sound. With half the width of a normal component, this compact integrated offers a high fidelity product in a unit the size of a women's shoe box. This does not mean its short on power, still offering 75 watts per channel at 8 ohms.
In addition to the potent punch, the HS-IPA1 offers great versatility. One of the four inputs available can be configured to instead work as a pre-out, allowing users a simple solution to hook up another amplifier or pair of subwoofers. With the optional headphone, phono, and DAC boards, one can get a fully integrated solution for any use they require - just add a music source!
Because of this versatility and size, it is a perfect solution for the audiophile who choose to run a two channel system in shared spaces, such as the living room. With the optional DAC, its even ready to take over TV audio responsibilities!
- Type: Integrated stereo amplifier
- Inputs: 4x RCA single-ended, optional phono stage, DAC & headphone amp
- Outputs: User configurable for subwoofer, tape etc
- Input impedance: 47 kOhms Sensitivity: 130mV
- Speaker outputs: binding posts
- Optional headphone amp: selectable sensitivity, high current, 6.3mm jack
- Optional DAC: 5 input, 24/192 & DSD
- Optional phono stage: MM/MC, variable gain & impedance
- Rated output power: 75W into 8 Ohms, 150W into 4 Ohms
- Supplied accessories: IR remote control
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 118 x 214 x 370mm
- Weight: 12kg