Norma HS-DA1 DAC/Preamplifier
NORMA is glad to present the new range of DACs converters designed to play the content of high resolution music files at their best. Beyond the technical properties, all aspects relevant to the sound reproduction were given the utmost attention in the HS-DA1. You can finally truly appreciate the actual quality of high resolution files, without the limitations imposed by inadequate implementation. Conversion and sound quality, operational capabilities and versatility place the NORMA HS-DA1 at the top of world production levels. The fully modular constructive solution turns the HS-DA1 into a unique product, which is able to meet even the most expert user’s needs and can be easily updated in the future. The NORMA HS-DA1 is available in 3 set-up levels:
HS-DA1: the basic version already offers all the features of an evolved DAC and is equipped with 5 full-bandwidth digital inputs (24-bit, 192KHz, USB and SPDIF), and both an RCA and XLR analog outputs.
HS-DA1 VAR: equipped with variable output levels, a remote control and the ability to conveniently select between a Fixed and a Variable output mode. In this way, for example, it is possible to connect a power amplifier directly to the HS-DA1.
HS-DA1 PRE: Two additional analog inputs are also handled and there is a high quality class A output for 2 headphones. It is also possible to switch between a High / Low gain and between Active / Passive preamplifier modes. All functions can be remotely controlled.
- Connections Digital Inputs :
- IN1 : USB, 2.0 High Speed
- IN2 : SPDIF RCA, 75Ohms
- IN3 : AES/EBU XLR, 110Ohms
- IN4 : TOSLINK OPTICAL, 96 KHz, (192.0 KHz may be achieved, but not guaranteed)
- IN5 : SPDIF RCA, 75Ohms (IN5 can be set as SPDIF Output by CD Mechanism)
- Sampling Frequencies: 44.1KHz, 88.2KHz, 176.4KHz, 48.0KHz, 96.0KHz, 192.0KHz
- UpSampler Frequencies: 44.1KHz, 88.2KHz, 176.4KHz, 48.0KHz, 96.0KHz, 192.0KHz, AUTO MODE
- Based on TI SRC4392
- Clock performances: +/- 2ppm typ. at 25°, +/- 10ppm at 60°
- Digital Filter: Slow & Sharp mode, based on TI DF1706
- De-emphasis: 44.1KHz, 48.0KHz, auto e manual mode
- Connections Outputs: Line RCA output, XLR Balanced