Silent Angel Munich M1 Music Streamer
The Silent Angel Munich M1 is a compact, feature-rich, high-quality network streamer designed for music lovers who want to obtain more audio sources, but also want to enjoy the purest audio quality possible. The M1’s hardware and software are optimized for better sound quality by improving many details without compromise.
The Munich is offered in two separate models: the M1 and the M1T. Like the Bremen, the M1 includes a DAC and heaphone amplifier, while the M1T strips this out for lower noise floors for those with separate DAC's in the system. It is highly recommended that (now or later) the Forester F1 power supply be added to increase performance levels. If that isn't enough, consider the Bastei DC cables to draw out even more of the upgrade potential the Forester provides. Our pricing options include 0.2m cables - the ideal length for stacking the M1/F1 combination.
Supported applications include Tidal Connect, Qobuz, Spotify Connect, Amazon Music and more. It can also play files from a shared network storage via DLNA or a local USB disk. Control is managed via the VitOS mobile app.
Key elements include:
- Elegant metal enclosure with a solid aluminum alloy front panel
- High-performance yet low-power CPU, 4-core 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A72
- Substantial system memory (up to 8GB) for large streaming buffers and caches to run multiple applications simultaneously
- Advanced circuitry with high quality components
- Fan-less heat dissipation with a highly efficient heat-sink (~20˚C lower after applied)
- A highly permeable EMI absorber (>120 @1MHz) to reduce electrical interference
- Gold plated audio output ports (RCA L/R, 6.35mm headphone jack, and Coaxial & AES/EBU)
- Power Input: 5.5x2.5 mm; 5 volt / 2 amp
- Headphone Jack: 6.35 mm, 33 ohm/590 ohm
- Digital Output: AES/EBU; I2S; Coaxial; USB
- Analog Output: RCA, stereo (M1 only, not available on M1T)
- Internet Connection: Ethernet
- Dimensions: 6.11 x 1.99 x 4.34 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.21 lbs